From Dov Gordon:
If you're tired of running after customers in a haphazard way that feels like it's not adding up, get your free copy of this seminar because it'll make your business fun again...
How to Build a Step-by-Step System
that Brings You All the Customers You Want
FREE Seminar Recording - available now!
My guess is you're not lazy. To the contrary, I bet you work very hard to get more customers for your business. If you already have a repeatable system that consistently and predictably brings you a steady stream of customers, then you can skip this.
But if you don't yet... And if you're working hard without a real plan; if you feel that you're doing and doing and doing, but it's just not adding up, then this is exactly what you've been looking for.
The first step in creating a steady flow of first-rate customers is to understand that it's NOT about which tactic you use. It's NOT about social media, networking, telemarketing, referrals, advertising, PR, or anything else. Before you do any of these you need a marketing and selling SYSTEM. After you have a system, you plug in the tactics that are the best fit for you.
In this seminar you'll learn:
- The only five steps you need to create a simple system that brings you a steady, consistent flow of new customers and clients. When you know these five steps, you'll always know what to do next to get more leads and convert them into paying customers.
- Why lead generation has been so hard - and how to make it simple, predictable and consistent. "This is one of those simple insights that I 'knew' for many years but thought I could ignore. When I finally "GOT IT" my business turned around within three weeks." - Dov Gordon
- How to elegantly control and direct the conversation so you are the one leading the sales process at every step. So many deals are lost because your prospect ends up leading. Why? Usually because your own selling process isn't clear enough TO YOU, so you lose control. Or because it's based on the typical sales funnel rather than on timeless psychological truths.
- Prospects almost always ask for the price before THEY are ready to hear it! And if you answer, you'll lose the deal. You'll learn how to recognize if your prospect is indeed ready for a proposal. And if it is premature, you'll learn how to turn it around so they end up wanting to buy from you regardless of your price. This idea alone will be make participation more than worth your time.
- The "turn the tables on yourself" technique for making yourself irresistible to your ideal customers.
Nothing will restore the thrill and satisfaction of entrepreneurship for you faster than consistently and predictably attracting first-rate customers.
"How to Build A Step-by-Step Selling System that Brings You All the Customers You Want."